Reluctantly selling this beautiful family home
House - Pullenvale
After living here for nearly 40 years, the owners are reluctantly selling their much loved family home. Unfortunately, time gets the better of us, and living in such a beautiful home of this size just isn’t practical anymore.
This home is just waiting for the next generation to move in and make it their own. Without spending a fortune, you would be on your way to transforming this home into a modern masterpiece just by adding new carpets and a fresh coat of paint.
The kitchen, dining and lounge rooms are situated at the southern end of the home. The entertaining / rumpus room are located at the northern end with the bedrooms and bathrooms running either side of the hallway joining both.
All of the bedrooms are generously sized, especially the main bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The rumpus room at the end of the house could easily have another bedroom built into it without compromising anyone’s pool shot.
The home is tucked away amongst the trees at the end of a long driveway. Out of sight from the main road, giving you complete privacy and peace and quiet.
Full length verandas and large French doors on both sides of the house keep it cool in summer, and the fireplace in the lounge room keeps it warm during the cooler months.
The land surrounding the home is relatively flat, perfect for children to ride their bikes and horses around on.
Get in fast before the owners change their mind.
- Near-city flat acreage
- Polished parquetry floors
- High ceilings
- Liveable design
- Large kitchen
- Within walking distance from Pullenvale State School
- Close proximity to Westfield Indooroopilly Shopping Town
- Short drive to Kenmore Village shops and the newly developed Pullenvale shops
- Close to Riding clubs
- Multiple living areas
- Oversized Rumpus area which could easily be converted into more bedrooms
- Sprawling open plan design with wonderful proportions of living areas, entertaining facilities and ideal balance of separation
- Generous bedrooms, large family room with sweeping rural vistas
- Garaging for 2 cars
- Ride on mower included
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 rooms
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Street View