Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
House - Indooroopilly
“If only I’d purchased it back then”. Don’t be one of those people who wait until the prices have gone up and then complain about it.
You won’t find a house of this value in the whole of Indooroopilly, Taringa or Chapel hill. Your next best bet would be to buy a unit, or townhouse and allow for the huge body corporate fees, building restrictions, and decreasing values from market oversupply.
Situated on one of the highest points in Indooroopilly, is this cute 2-bedroom, postwar home. It is located in the highly sort after catchment area for the Indooroopilly State and High Schools. Also within a couple of minutes drive is the Ambrose Treacy College and also the renowned St Peter’s private school.
There is quick and easy access to public transport, parks, bikeways to the CBD and the newly renovated Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, and the University of Queensland. Finding tenants or a future buyer should never be an issue.
Within 150m is the popular Green Hill reservoir where local residents take advantage of the beautiful city views whilst walking their dogs. Bushwalking and Mountain biking enthusiast will absolutely love the extensive bush trails running up and down Mount Cooth-tha – virtually in their back yard.
Currently tenanted until March next year, this provides the perfect option to buy now and spend the time planning your renovation or build whilst receiving an income over the Christmas, New Year period. When the lease runs out, either move in and make it your own, or just keep renting it out, watching it grow in value alongside the ever increasing Indooroopilly market.
This property is ideal for a young family, couple or an astute investor ready to take advantage of this amazing investment.
• Postwar home ready for renovation
• Low maintenance
• Collect a steady income while planning your dream build, or move right in
• Situated on one the Indooroopilly’s highest points with elevated views
• Bushwalking & Mountain biking only meters away
• Easy access to public transport, parks, bikeways to CBD, Indooroopilly & UQ
• Within walking distance from Indooroopilly Shopping Town
• Inside Indooroopilly’s State & High School catchments
• 1.35km away from Ambrose Treacy College
• 2.35km away from St Peters Private School
• Easterly views & breezes
• One of the best investments in Indooroopilly, Taringa or Chapel Hill
Call Tom Fraser today on 0416 734 869 for more information.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 350 m²
- Street View